86 Turbo Diesel MJ for sale in VA

Rebelfish99

Thanks. I am sure you want to keep it in the family. I had a handful of guys whom I would even consider for the Eliminator, so I asked them all. Luckily someone on the board has a family member who wants a project. Being he has a few MJ's, and the family has deep Jeep roots, I think it will be a good home.

Try to hold out as long as you can. I would love to give it a good home.

Rob

If for some reason the family member finds another MJ before your ready to sell Rob, I'm still making your trip worthwhile and Ill gladly provide a home for the 92, (which I'm kinda hoping happens :D ) So for you Rebelfish PLEASE hold on as long as you can :cheers:

Hopefully, I'm about a month away from claiming bankruptcy. I have about 5 customers that owe me around $8000 and I can't keep affording to front these jobs and have people screw me over then have to spend days in court. But don't worry, I'll just live out of the back Diesel with my dog.

• 4 weeks later...
Any updates on the sale to automan??? Interested to see how this turns out.

Me too. Lots of drama here.

I've made arrangements, and if I don't have a Cummins by then, arrangements for a truck. I have sent BJ all the pics of my truck, we are square there. Plan is to leave late Sept early Oct. Rent a u-haul dolly one way, drop the truck and dolly in PA. Crash at BJ's house for a night, then off bobtail to VA. Pick up the Diesel, then spend a week with the GF on the beach. Rent a dolly one way back to IL, and that's about the end of it.

Rob :cheers:

Archived