Flexible brake lines?

Since I can no longer fit my washer fluid reservoir next to my brake booster/master cylinder since I upgraded to the bigger dual diaphragm, I was thinking about running two lines from the master cylinder into the XJ prop. valve. Any suggestions? Also, does anyone happen to know the sizes needed?

Of my problem area? Sure.

Wasn't a great job to begin with, I believe the line closest to the booster was the original one and we just expanded on it as it already had a nice bend around the M/C. But that is the best we could do with the front one, and even then looking back on it, it still seems iffy to me. I was hoping that maybe a 90 degree fitting or even something flexible would be worth it so I can just place the reservoir back where it was.

I would just bend that line a little closer. plenty of room there, just need a smaller radius on the bend.

or you could throw some split wire loom over it as a sacrificial entity.

I suppose it could work. I tried it myself and I just ended up slightly bending it where the end is instead of keeping that part straight (if you can see by the picture). The tube bender I have won't work, got any tricks?

Look at Don's picture and redo your lines like his.

Then you'll have plenty of room.

This is true. I kept the old washer tank with this setup with no touchy-feely for awhile until I figured how to mount the newer tank inside the fender well. :cheers: