33x12.50 on 2 inch lift?

I'm almost done with my 88 comanche and my budget is gettin low so I went with a cheap 2 inch lift and was gonna put 31x10.5 on it but i've found a great deal on some 33x12.5s that i hate to pass up. Will they fit and will it look decent? BTW the wheels I have are 15x8s with 3.75 BS. Oh and this is an "around town truck"... won't be used for anything extreme for a while.

budget boost or did you use 2" springs?what about rear leafs?or shackles?which ever you did front and rear add the other and trim a little all 4 options are very cheap use junkyard zj v8 front springs if you used a spacer.

Well I've got two inch blocks in the front and shackles in the back... can I add coils in the front and leafs on the back to add more? And would I have to get extended brake lines and drop the transfer case? I'm new to this stuff, but after a little seaching i like the looks of 33s on these trucks.

i definitely say no. i had 32s on 2" lift for a while and needed quite a bit of fender trimming. more importantly the control arms were switched-out for wj ones. having said that though, with that smaller amount of backspace the steering may still be ok, but i garuntee they will rub on every bump and not look very good either. 31s should be perfect. if the tires are such a good deal flip them or save them for if you wanna go higher later.

I, as an old geezer, say no.

They will definitely look cool, but you'll never be able to tuck the tires on flex (e.g. front goes left, rear goes right)

If it's strictly for mall use, float on! If you can make it work on the hiway AND on a...say...dirt road. With big ol' fat tires withouy fender modification with only 2" you're rubbing all the time (yes, that's what that sound is).