32"/33" tires with 3.07s?

Strength difference between a LP and HP axle in the front is over-rated BS. I explained why at some point. Besides, it's a D-turdy, it's gonna break eventually.

But, a HP axle will give you a far better driveshaft angle. I'm thinking of looking for another HP44 housing to cut down. (I traded the other one in part for some tires and rims... it's a long story) My leaf springs can very near bind the u-joint at forced droop on the driver's side. And they flex like LEAF SPRINGS!

• 3 months later...

My TJ has 3:07's and it sucks and it doesn't do too bad with gas maybe 215 miles to a tank. But that is with 33x13.50. The power is terrible that is why I want to go to 4:56. I just don't like the uphill power is where it kills me. :cry:

My TJ has 3:07's and it sucks and it doesn't do too bad with gas maybe 215 miles to a tank. But that is with 33x13.50. The power is terrible that is why I want to go to 4:56. I just don't like the uphill power is where it kills me. :cry:

:roll: i get maybe 215 mp tank on my stock MJ with 3.07s :cry: (note: 14gal tank)

:roll: i get maybe 215 mp tank on my stock MJ with 3.07s :cry: (note: 14gal tank)

Maybe it is just the power that really affects me but I just barely manage to get 215 a tank. I think that is really bad because my MJ had a four popper with 4:10 and I had to fill up like maybe once every two weeks.

I just feel like the lack of power is really bad and it has a header but it just can't pull those dang tires. Fifth is like down hill with wind gear :D