Loaded MJ

The Laredos were and I think some of the chiefs were too. For other models I think you could ask for it as an option. I think any option was available for any model if you were willing to pay.

No, the Chief had manual windows, bench seat and mini console. You could get power windows as an option, but they weren't part of the package. I don't know if buckets and a full console were even optional in the Chief.

Most all the goodies were included in the Eliminator package.

• 2 weeks later...
The Laredos were and I think some of the chiefs were too. For other models I think you could ask for it as an option. I think any option was available for any model if you were willing to pay.

No, the Chief had manual windows, bench seat and mini console. You could get power windows as an option, but they weren't part of the package. I don't know if buckets and a full console were even optional in the Chief.

Most all the goodies were included in the Eliminator package.

i've owned several chiefs...all had buckets, but no guarantee on center console. i've seen them with bench seats, too. all *should* have had roll bars, but at some point in time they were taken out.

i've never seen an eliminator that had pw/pl/pm, though...and i've owned a couple of those, too.