For anyone with a 97+ front clip????

I have a piggyback question for this thread, okay, maybe I am hyjacking it a bit, but is on the same thought line. I want to switch over to the 97+ front clip, but at the same time I'll probably switch over to TJ flares. If I'm doing both, do I need a 97+ bumper and brackets or can I make due with my current bumper b/c I'm not using end caps anyway? Has anybody made the TJ turn signals functional? How'd you go about it?

Your bumper will work and the lights are easy all you need is to cut the wires for the light socket off the TJ since they don't need it anymore and splice iit in to your turn signals or park light wires. I am doing it to my turn signals but you have to get the right bulb for that. Real easy if you get these conectors

Hope this helps

Cole

Those may be fine for you southern boys, but a scotch lock will rot before your very eyes up here in the salt belt. Old Jeeps have enough electrical problems without adding more by choice. Solder and self sealing shrink tubing is the only way to go in NY :D .

Those may be fine for you southern boys, but a scotch lock will rot before your very eyes up here in the salt belt. Old Jeeps have enough electrical problems without adding more by choice. Solder and self sealing shrink tubing is the only way to go in NY :D .

i am so not moving north... i thought it would be cool... but i'd have to re-do half the mods ive done hahaha..

and we'd actualyl have to paint things and let them dry and re-paint them before we put em on... ugh