MN - LWB Factory Roll Bar - Trade

neohic

I've got a factory roll bar for long box MJs. I don't really want to sell it as I have dreams of having a long box someday, but I would trade for a roll bar for a short box. Seeing as though I've got a short box now, then yeah... why not put one on something now, right? I do not have the plates that go under the box, but I do have the ones that are in the wheel well. Three of the four rubber pads under it are there as well. No dents but there are some stratches on the down tubes. Let me know what you've got. Thanks!

Stratches:

Plates and pads:

I'm interested but i don't want to comfirm till I get that 87 in the garage and start messing with it. You will be first on the list if it goes anywhere.

Any kind of time frame you're working with?

I'm interested but i don't want to comfirm till I get that 87 in the garage and start messing with it. You will be first on the list if it goes anywhere.

could tell ya. sometime this summer. I start 12 hour shifts the first of July so I will have tons of time at home to mess with projects. I will be making a trip down there sometime in the next 2 months. so if ya can wait..

could tell ya. sometime this summer. I start 12 hour shifts the first of July so I will have tons of time at home to mess with projects. I will be making a trip down there sometime in the next 2 months. so if ya can wait..

Sure, man. Not in a huge hurry to get rid of it. It's just one more thing sitting around, you know?

• 2 weeks later...
I want to cut it up to fit MY short box! jamminz.gif ...But you are too far away!

There will be no cutting up of factory MJ rollbars to fit a different length bed. Good way to get a visit from the MJ police.

If anything, you buy another truck to fit the rollbar. That is Comanche Club approved.

Rob

I want to cut it up to fit MY short box! jamminz.gif ...But you are too far away!

There will be no cutting up of factory MJ rollbars to fit a different length bed. Good way to get a visit from the MJ police.

If anything, you buy another truck to fit the rollbar. That is Comanche Club approved.

Rob

LMAO! jamminz.gif

I've got a torch, a welder, a sawzall, and a grinder! Everyone knows I cut $#!& up, so they keep all the good stuff 4 states away, minimum!

I dunno... he doesn't seem that intimidating to me!

Comanche seems quite kind, actually. Ted totally hits it on the head at 1.05. Also, much like many of us, he appreciates a lifted Comanche at 1.10!

... oh, Comanche humor that the rest of the world thinks is dull. :rotf:

Do you still have the rollbar? I bought a shortbed version but would prefer the long bed so that it doesn't have to be modified. Mine is about in the same condition with no brackets.

I dunno... he doesn't seem that intimidating to me!

0pHPqaw457c

Comanche seems quite kind, actually. Ted totally hits it on the head at 1.05. Also, much like many of us, he appreciates a lifted Comanche at 1.10!

... oh, Comanche humor that the rest of the world thinks is dull. :rotf:

Nice! 1.48 "Everybody wants to touch comanche!" Well played Ted!

Do you still have the rollbar? I bought a shortbed version but would prefer the long bed so that it doesn't have to be modified. Mine is about in the same condition with no brackets.

He's still got it, and if you have a shortbed rollbar, I know he's game.

Thanks, Rob. Jumping in to keep me from shortening it? :D

Indeed, I'm game. PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, I'm game. PM sent.

Yes? No? Bueller?

Archived