Interior cab back panel

Gjeep

Looking for a near mint condition gray interior cab back panel (just below the back window). No holes, and minimal broken clips. Looking for gray only. I am located in California, but I don't mind paying shipping fees. Been keeping an eye out in the yards for one without any luck. Let me know what you have and the asking price. Thanks

I myself don't need one, but If I did, I think Id buy a sheet of "peg board".Available in lots of places, and get the carpet you need. Attaching carpet to that would be a breeze. You might be able to get the material & get it done even cheaper than buying one & paying shipping when its all said & done. .....thats what I'd do. Just a thought comanche.gif

Looking for a near mint condition gray interior cab back panel (just below the back window). No holes, and minimal broken clips. Looking for gray only. I am located in California, but I don't mind paying shipping fees. Been keeping an eye out in the yards for one without any luck. Let me know what you have and the asking price. Thanks