Elbi Sunday

H3RESQ

most of the members here from the NW are active in the NAXJA nw chapter. If you throw something up over there you will get better results.

I know, but I'm inviting mj owners/comanche club guys. Not cherokee or huge turnout situation. Plus just had to throw a little razzing out. :)

It would be sweet to get a bunch of MJs together like some of the other regions have.

There just isn't that many of us out here on CC which I can't understand since MJs are fairly common out here.

Ya its weird. I see a mj every couple days in olympia. Not many built though

I want to get out there in my truck, but its not capable yet. Still need to relocate and lift a few things before I take her out and get her muddy. Hopefullly this next month I might be able to fix my gas tank conundrum though. It has a stock Cherokee tank that is just hanging on the back of the bed waiting to get ripped off.

So....two posts, no responses. Is everyone on here really just WEB WHEELERS?? :hmm:

First, I suspect not many people even check this section often, as there’s not much going on here. As for me, I wouldn’t go Elb"e" without rocker guards.

Ha, opps...ya that's a misspell. Ya, elb(e) is a rocker killler for sure. Both my sliders got fresh scars.