Got the waggys on

xjrev10

Need some cleanup but I got them on. This is my 88 Pioneer 2wd..

No center caps in pic. I just pulled it out of storage at my folks house last week. Folks live 40 minutes away from where I live..

Hope I'm not the only one that gets excited about Waggy wheels.. (turbines :ack: ) like waggy better :thumbsup:

edit: boy I look at a picture of this jeep and realize how much i need to get some paint and a little body work to this thing and it would be mint! :drool:

Looks good! I can't wait to see how them center caps set it off though.

yep the center caps make the wheels look real dirty :yes:

Looks REAL good though! :brows: Just clean her up a bit more, and she will look great! Glad you accepted he caps, they went to a good home.

No center caps in pic. I just pulled it out of storage at my folks house last week. Folks live 40 minutes away from where I live..

Hope I'm not the only one that gets excited about Waggy wheels.. (turbines :ack: ) like waggy better :thumbsup:

edit: boy I look at a picture of this jeep and realize how much i need to get some paint and a little body work to this thing and it would be mint! :drool:

They're not just for the Waggies. My 1987 Comanche Pioneer came stock with the 10 spokes.

They're not just for the Waggies. My 1987 Comanche Pioneer came stock with the 10 spokes.

yep i do know that..I just like the name waggy more then turbine :shake:

Ya, but its also kind of like saying you like the name BeepBeepItsaJeep better than a Jeep.

Chances are if you said that in public not only would you look like a dumba$$ but you would get some weird looks.

Ya, but its also kind of like saying you like the name BeepBeepItsaJeep better than a Jeep.

Chances are if you said that in public not only would you look like a dumba$$ but you would get some weird looks.

So :rotfl2: :cheers: I have been accused of worse before. Thinking that that might a "regional" thing..all the XJers that I have been around thats what they are called. Who knows :hmm:

Been driving this truck to work for the last week and a half or so, 10 miles one way, 55mph most of the way, hand calcuated 23MPG!! Love this thing!