FINALLY IM DONE-now with pics

sinnaevd

nother semester of dealing with the engineering BS, one step closer to finally getting my degree

now its time to work ont he manche.

pics will beup soon, hope to have it running by tonight, no wheels on tomorrow, safety and etest thursday

wish me luck!!

here's my baby!!! 89, 4.0, AW4 Short box, body in excellent condition, d35 rear, 2wd, 140k KM's. i don't like the topper on the back, but it'll be good for some winter weight if we ever get snow. plus its great for camping and such. it came like that fromt he factory

here's a pic of her

Image Not Found

*broken in* alternator

Image Not Found

new water pump

Image Not Found

interior is in decent shape

Image Not Found

dummy lights :mad: that will be the first modification

Image Not Found

nice collection of 265/75/r15's total cost of all 8 was 25 bucks, 1 set was for free the other cost me the 25. all of them are good enough for a safety (over 5/32 here in ontario)

Image Not Found

factory tranny cooler!!!

Image Not Found

the new tires are much better then stock, i think its gonna look excellent. its almost as big as i can go without lifting. the lift situation should be fixed soon though

Image Not Found

turbines, they were refinished once, i will redo them in the summer once i can afford having them sandblasted by someone who knows what they are doing

Image Not Found

these were the old set of 33's i picked up for 50 bucks. they were goingn to go onto my first MJ, buti had to sent it to get crushed unfortunately...i have no idea where the 4th went in this pic. i was kinda upset to resellf them, but i made 200 bucks of off them. hopefully another deal will come up

Image Not Found

Looks great, How is the body? normal soft spots or is it a rare solid Canuck Truck!! Keep us updated on the progress and feel free to contact me if you have any more questions on the 2 to 4 swap.

W :Canadaflag:

i managed to luck out

the cab forward has very very little rust on it there is none on the rockers nore on the floor pans.. cab corners are good. one of the fenders is startingto break out a bit but nothing major. thebox is starting to break out though. i may have to fix it in the summer...but for now I'm just going to enjoy it