got my rendering done woot.

jbhill

Thats the exact oppisite of how my truck looks..... :cheers: ......Its all shiny and got chrome wheels and I have Flat paint and black rock krawlers...Plus all the body of the Pic is in tact love the paint though... jamminz.gif can't wait to see the final project

Cole

I don't care if you want to match my paint Hell talk to Spence from Jeepsticker and he done all the decals for mine with exception of the start which was a great paint job if I can say so myself. If you need some pointers I have a few as in. Not to threadjack but go ahead and buy the gallon paint that you find on the internet (not CARC paint it is very bad for you) but use that and buy a cheap spray gun and do it that way. Mine did work out OK but I have my issues with it. I just think it would lay better from a gun then from the can from what i have seen.IMO

Cole

I just thought since you have a really clean shaved look going. It might be cool to take out the side plastic behind the door cover the hole with some metal and pop some classic louvers in its place. Then pinstripe or paint the shape of the plastic area. follow....

So it would look like it was still there but painted instead of raised plastic, would be super slick, yet keep the unique design feature of the truck.

Shaving the drip rail would clean the look alot too. I'm a rat rodder at heart but have a few show tricks in my book.

Just a thought.

na I'm not going to shave anything but the tailgate hanlde and wiper cowl. i got chrome xj doorhandles/mirrors.i do like that blue. I'm keeping the body fairly "stock" since this will be the first MJ done like this :D

as far as poppers/solenoids lower jeep, i always use SPAL kits.

i actually am going blue w/ it ;) dark scion xB blue( i like the color and pearl in it) w/ a grey int.

Not to try to tell you what to do But IMO I think the one thing you might want to remove and smooth over is the stock flares. It would give it a much cleaner look after it was lowered. I hate how they look on the blue one pete posted Specially if the tires will tuck under the fender then I would really remove them Just a thought.

Cole