All I can say is "I saved it"

I just bought my 2nd MJ!

1990 Jeep Comanche Eliminator

88,000 original miles

Reason why I say I saved it is because this truck is from Ohio... Thats where most or the rust you see is from... The seller said some woman from Ohio was going to buy it and drive it back to Ohio "I bought this truck in Winston Salem NC", I want to see how long I can keep this truck, so I'm going to baby it.

I posted this in the project section because it needs alittle work.

My have to do list:

#1 Rust

#2 Needs new gas tank seal. "leaks at 1/2 tank"

#3 Bucket seats don't recline. "IDK if they are suppose to recline"

Somebody spray painted the front grill bright red. Doesn't match.

I have seen worse rust to turn out better looking.

In the end, I want it to look "close" to this:

I would have taken more pics but in NC has been having bad weather lately, so more pics Maybe this weekend or tomorrow?

could work for hanging your cb mic :hmm: and I'm jealouse, you have bucket seats :fs1:

If i can't figure out how to make them recline :hmm: or if they arnt made to recline at all then... Ill sell them for a fair price when I get new seats first... I drove the truck home with the seat stuck at a 90 degree angle :ack: ...

I looked threw the bed tool box today and found a small tool box with abunch of random tools "score" :shake:

I took abunch more pics too. Ill post them up later, It takes forever to upload pics from phone.

I took a wire brush to some bubbled paint....

I'm guessing the rest of the rust is going to be like this...

can't wait for the body shop.

The guy I bought it from said he has a new rear bumper for it.... I don't want it so when I get it ill sell it to who ever wants it.

Is it a new stock bumper or an aftermarket bumper? If its a new stock black bumper, I'll definitely buy it from you (I'm close by too). I have a NOS chrome Laredo bumper, but I don't want to put it on my truck since it would be the only chrome thing I have.

Is it a new stock bumper or an aftermarket bumper? If its a new stock black bumper, I'll definitely buy it from you (I'm close by too). I have a NOS chrome Laredo bumper, but I don't want to put it on my truck since it would be the only chrome thing I have.

Its stock, and black...its missing a tag light. but it came with a replacement. Its on the truck, just have to take it off.