Love my MJ!

88msftcomanche

Was driving my comanche around today after fixing a $#!& ton of electrical problems, power steering, fuel pump and new fuel tank, the jeep is driving amazing and even took it wheeling a bit and does @#$%ing amazing! jamminz.gif Just wanted to say i love my MJ :cheers:..just thought people would like to know..lol

I'm sorry man :/ you should still keep your head up and keep chugging away at it little by little. It may be a pain in the as for the time being but in the long run in it will be worth it. These are great little trucks with a little TLC ;) Even if it does mean walking away from it for a bit. But its only a matter of time before your driving it down the road as happy as the little yellow guy in this manche comanche.gif lol

i want to love mine.... but ive kinda disowned it. needs so many things and can't find the motovation or place to start lol

In order to maintain motivation for my MJ projects, I keep several other projects going at the same time. When I get fed up with the MJ, I move onto something else. Eventually I'll get fed up with that and move back to the MJ with a renewed motivation. It takes longer for the projects to come to a finish, but I tend to cut less corners and do much higher quality work. Once I cut the floor out of my current MJ project and saw all of the rust and rot staring me in the face, I became discouraged and walked away from it for a bit. Now I'm in the middle of swapping a trans in to my friend's work van (GMC Safari AWD) and I can't wait to get back to the MJ and tackle the rust!

yeah well so far mine has been pretty reliable lately. I just have a small oil leak that has occured lately and i mostly notice it the heaviest when i get out of my car after i turned my jeep off. it will drip a little for about 5 min then stop. could maybe be leaking a lil bit while driving I'm not 100%. I tried to look to see exactly where the drips were coming from and didnt see anything sketchy. anyone know what it could be?

On mine I kinda look at it like this: After 330,000 miles and yes, two engine overhuals but same rear end and tranny, my MJ deserves to continue to live the best life it can, even if it means something different than a 2.5 or 4.0 powering it. It means work, but that's fine.

wow man 330,000 miles? thats the highest i think i have heard of yet! lol. I'm glad you still got the love for it to keep it rolling :bowdown: And thanks I will check those places out more closely and try to figure out exactly where its coming from.