Is this a factory back window?

Yup, got the same window in my 1991.

EDIT #2: Actually I see what you might be talking about, how it seems to protrude slightly outwards on the edges, on second though the outer part looks a little different but the rest looks generally the same, I suppose it could be an aftermarket, or replacement.

Nice... logs ya got there. :brows:

Edit: Does your seat go all the way to the back of the cab? It looks that way... mine doesn't. :dunno:

The 2 piece slider in my 92 is identical to yours. My truck was not modified in anyway when I bought it so I suspect it is factory. I have only seen this window used in late model MJs. Maybe Chrysler found another window manufacturer? I don't know.

Edit: Hedge (osage orange) FTW! It has the highest heat output. Look it up :) What kind of locust is that?

As to the Window: Thanks guys...I know where there is a good flush mounted back window but it looks like I don't have to get that since what I have could be factory. I'll probably just leave it alone if that is the case.

As to the Wood: I think its honey-locust. I picked up a splitter with a 1940's wisconsin engine on it (1 pull starts) and I'm just having fun splitting up all the wood. I know how to identify lots of different hardwoods and softwoods but I didn't know Hedge is a good burner. Actually I've never heard of Hedge. Is that an east-coast tree?

Osage orange, hedge/hedge apple, Maclura pomifera is a native pasture tree here in the Midwest. Much like Honeylocust. It has either 3/4" sharp as snot thorns or grapefruit sized green/yellow fruit. The wood is hard and will dull a chain fast. It is also rot resistant so it is used as wood fence post for barbed wire fence construction. It does like to spark so not many like it as firewood.