Anti wrap bar

You shouldn't have much with spring under. I'm SOA with extra long perches and I don't have wrap issues.

My XJ on the other hand has stock perches and lift blocks,it has major wrap issues.

I wouldnt think a anti wrap bar would be that hard to fab up

You shouldn't have much with spring under. I'm SOA with extra long perches and I don't have wrap issues.

My XJ on the other hand has stock perches and lift blocks,it has major wrap issues.

I only have wrap with it loaded up BUT remember that I have A LOT more power than you have. I have a modern 98 4.0 with all the updates and you have an older 2.5. If the truck is unloaded its fine and the most I get is axle hop not wrap. The wrap is when I have it full of LOCUST LOGS and taking off from a start. Wrap can break a u-joint and is annoying so I am going to build an antiwrap bar or I could get the extra long perches for when I swap out my D35.

I only have wrap with it loaded up BUT remember that I have A LOT more power than you have. I have a modern 98 4.0 with all the updates and you have an older 2.5. If the truck is unloaded its fine and the most I get is axle hop not wrap. The wrap is when I have it full of LOCUST LOGS and taking off from a start. Wrap can break a u-joint and is annoying so I am going to build an antiwrap bar or I could get the extra long perches for when I swap out my D35.

I've got more power than you, 91comanche...and I have no wrap issues.

I'd peg your issues to weak springs..

Could be weak springs...could also be the 3.07's?

Could be weak springs...could also be the 3.07's?

the 3.07's would give you less wrap, not more. weak springs, or need longer perches.

I'd throw in another main leaf (with the eyes cut off). It'd better handle the weight and better resist wrap.

keep an eye out for broken leafs. I had some bad butt-saggin' under acceleration with the 88 back when it was 2wd and I later found one broken leaf per side.