last call part 2 -- sheet metal

SouthShore440

I sure would not mind having an extra set of cab corners/rockers but it would probably cost big $$ to ship...

i will probably wind up cutting the off any ways just to have. if they fit in a standard size box i coudn't see shipping being more than $50 each...especially if i can find a box that fits for free.

i would want $100 per corner with as much of the rocker that you want, if its difficult to remove or eats up a lot of blades i might need more, but from the looks of it should be a straight foward job to cut them out.

how high up from the bottom of the corner would you need? i a week or so i will be starting the cutting.

I got the driver side rocker, and the passenger side rocker/cab corner from NY to IL for $40. I paid $50 for the pair. Just tossing that out there for shipping. They are pretty light, so its not much to ship other than the sheer size of them.

Rob L.

cool, thanks for the input, if there are no interested people than i am just going to junk it. not worth it for me to cut them off at that price if thats what they are going for. i might get ambitious and do it anyways but i got what i needed to get out of the truck so its all gravy from here out.

how much for passenger bed side shipped to 32805?

if you already have a comanche, take the measurements from your rotted panel and punch them into ups.com .... my zip is 11729 should give you a rough idea of what it will cost + add for packing materials.

let me know if you need me to get you the dimensions, do you need just the skin or the tail light bucket as well?

Archived