Funny sticker

kyleag89

I just bought this.. I know its for a Wrangler, but its too funny and will find a place on my XJ.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280568776720&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

haha i like that

never noticed that "jeep" upside down is "beer"

You never noticed it because its not.

To be clear: the original poster just purchased a sticker that spells Jeeq when placed right side up. Funny nonetheless and the vast majority would have no clue! Good buy!

Been dealing with Spence from JeepStickers.com and he's been great! Extremely responsive and got me a proof of a custom sticker for my latest MJ build!

Prices are reasonable, too!

That 5.9 sticker will look sharp on...your MJ?

And to beat the horse some more, Spence is great to work with or just order from. Top class.

That 5.9 sticker will look sharp on...your MJ?

Yes sir! Picked up a complete drivetrain out of a 98ZJ 5.9L Limited (minus the transfer case). Even got the wiring harnesses and Jeep 5.9L-specific PCM with its aggressive factory tune. Also happened to have a 88MJ shell sitting in the back of my shop collecting dust. Also have a near-complete 99XJ in the back of my shop. All three vehicles will be molded together to form one sweet MJ :D

I just bought this.. I know its for a Wrangler, but its too funny and will find a place on my XJ.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280568776720&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

haha i like that

never noticed that "jeep" upside down is "beer"

You never noticed it because its not.

To be clear: the original poster just purchased a sticker that spells Jeeq when placed right side up. Funny nonetheless and the vast majority would have no clue! Good buy!

haha yes, good buy

..and i logged on really quick since i was up really early playing musical cars in the driveway to let family members go to work so i must have read it upside down with my eyes closed trying to figure it out :doh: