pm ing

i just joined but can't figure out how to pm.i click on it and a page shows up but don't know where to type.also how do you guys get a pic under your name or picture and quote after you commet on something.still tryin to figure this stuff out.

The pic under your name is called an avatar and the quote at the bottom of your post is called a signature. you can find them if you click on "user control panel" in the upper right at the top of the page. then on the left there will be a link "Profile" and then it will expand to include links including "Edit signature" and "Edit avatar".

i just joined but can't figure out how to pm.i click on it and a page shows up but don't know where to type.also how do you guys get a pic under your name or picture and quote after you comment on something. still tryin to figure this stuff out.

The pm thing just press pm and type a message like you would an email with a subject and a body. And to get the quote you gotta Edit your signature. To do this click on "user control panel" at the top right side of your screen, click "Profile" on the left in the Options part on the screen. now click "Edit signature" and go from there. Just pick what you want in there. You can start by putting your name in there. or you can do what I and some others do and just type your name at the bottom of the page after you post a reply to a thread. Just have fun with it. :thumbsup:

Brandon

i just joined but can't figure out how to pm.i click on it and a page shows up but don't know where to type.also how do you guys get a pic under your name or picture and quote after you commet on something.still tryin to figure this stuff out.

The pic under your name is called an avatar and the quote at the bottom of your post is called a signature. you can find them if you click on "user control panel" in the upper right at the top of the page. then on the left there will be a link "Profile" and then it will expand to include links including "Edit signature" and "Edit avatar".

You beat me to it :fs1:

Brandon