Painting ideas

If that's your truck...

Paint the flares and the rockers black. Leave the rest red. You can use Fusion Satin or flat bedliner spray.

here is my truck as of now 38595024386_medium.jpg

I already did that a while back. Thank you tho

Factory two-tones:

Comanche%20models.jpg

I'm sorry guys when I said under side I mean like Diff covers, axles and what not. I was thinking about red and black but don't rly know what to paint under there you know?

Thanks

Brandon

you can paint anything you want to really. the steering linkage, diff cover and trac bar are usually what most paint. some paint knuckles to control arms to, hell anything that can be painted. IMO just those main three are enough

I painted my trackbar, front diff cover, draglink, tie rod and the rake backing plates black 8)

Just watch for overspray and use a wirebrush and some sandpaper to most of the surfaces then clean them with alcohol wipes or something so the paint stays there

I would say paint anything you feel comfortable removing. I wouldn't try to paint anything on the truck unless its black and you can't see the over spray. The tie rod and diff covers are easy to remove, clean, sand, prime, and paint. :wrench:

I tried to paint the diff cover but its after market and powder coated so it kinda failed :( how ever I did paint my new rear 8.8 and it looked brand new. ya'll can check it out on my build in like a week or 2 lol. Thanks for the info guys

Brandon