Spring pads for a Comanche lift with D44+9"

I am putting a D44/9" set of axles under my Comanche. My question come with the attachment of the axle to the springs. I assume if you get a Comanche or Cherokee lift, it will come with Com/Cher spring pads. Will these work on a D44 or a 9"? Are they specialized? Even if they are, they can't be too complicated. Will I have to order the right ones separately, and therefore tell them I own a Bronco? Will the pads work with the springs flawlessly, or might I have to trim them to size?

I feel like this is a complicated question with an easy answer. I guess I could call a lift company, but I hate wasting their time, when I am still a few months off from getting the lift, if I go with a specialized lift at all. I have also seen bastard packs work as well, as long as you get the right springs.

I am putting a D44/9" set of axles under my Comanche. My question come with the attachment of the axle to the springs. I assume if you get a Comanche or Cherokee lift, it will come with Com/Cher spring pads. Will these work on a D44 or a 9"? Are they specialized? Even if they are, they can't be too complicated. Will I have to order the right ones separately, and therefore tell them I own a Bronco? Will the pads work with the springs flawlessly, or might I have to trim them to size?

I feel like this is a complicated question with an easy answer. I guess I could call a lift company, but I hate wasting their time, when I am still a few months off from getting the lift, if I go with a specialized lift at all. I have also seen bastard packs work as well, as long as you get the right springs.

I am going on the assumption that you mean "spring perches" or "axle saddles". (See mkbruin's first link.) These would only come with a spring over axle conversion for our trucks. Also, don't be hesitant in asking questions of lift kit companies. That's our business, and that's why we're here.

-Tom