Cleaning up time (NJ)

Garvin

So I'm mustering to get this Comanche done before the end of February so everything that isn't being used is up for sale. There are tons of parts so I'm sure I'm missing some. The parts fit '84-'96 Cherokees unless otherwise stated. The groups are semi organized. If the price isn't listing, give me an offer but don't low ball me!

-White hatch (wiper, squirter and defroster) wires and hoses disconnected, not cut, still has struts, needs the window glued back in...$60

-Black hatch (defroster with wiper delete) wires were disconnected, not cut, still has struts...$60

-4dr Black Cherokee doors, beat up but has power windows and locks with manual mirrors (no idea if the regulars/actuators work)...$80 obo

-4dr White rear doors, power windows and locks (windows were a bit slow but the actutators and all that worked when removed about a year ago)...$50 obo

-2dr Cherokee gray interior trim

-4dr Cherokee full power door panels (have 2 sets)...$20 a piece or $70 for a set of 4, obo

-Stock gray spare tire cover and hold down...$20?

-Wiper transmission (piece that connects the motor to the wiper arms) with motor attached...$50 obo

-Wiper arms, some with blades...$10?

-Gray Cherokee front seats with power seat brackets (brackets aren't in best of shape and seats need to be cleaned, no idea if the power seats work)...$75

-Gray sunvisors (have 2 sets)

-Misc dash parts (cig lighter, 91+ electronic speedo cluster, glove box doors, etc..)

-Gray Cherokee rear seats (have two sets)

-Gray Cherokee carpet (removed from '90 with full console, should fit up to '95 or '96)

-Misc weatherstripping (rear doors, hatch, complete set of dew wipes...$150, pair of smokers window...$100)

-Gray overhead console, brackets and wiring (older style, pre '96 I believe the cutoff is, needs the fabric glued back on)...$50

-Dana 30 rear axle from '86 Comanche with 3.55's (complete, just needs brake lines)

-Blown 21 spline AW4, good for sensors (1st gear had power from 1500-2500 and 2nd has power from 1500-2000, every other gear worked when removed)

-2.8L V6 engine (has a bunch of new parts but sounds like a bad lifter or something)...$70 obo

-Dana 30HP axle housings with 3.55 gears, stock diff cover and spindles, one CAD and the other not (no brakes, hubs or axle shafts)

-Stock Cherokee front driveshaft for AX-15...$50

-'87-'90 Renix 4.0L ECU made by Bendix (either EF8953005428 or S101140203A is the number, both numbers are on the tag)

-91+ Chrysler 4.0L ECU for manual trans (50627356)

-AW4 TCU/TCM removed from Renix 4.0L (should fit '87-'90 if not more)

-Stock Cherokee rear driveshaft for 4.0L with AX-15 and NP231...$40

-Tom Woods driveshaft for 4.0L with AW4 adn NP231 with around 8" lift (32" collapsed and 36.5" extended)...$200

-Misc Dana 30 parts (rotors, pads, calipers, hubs, stock covers, steering, etc...)

-AW4 shifter with both cables still attached

-NP231 shifters and factory linkages

-'91-'95 4.0L stock exhaust manifold

-NP207 transfer case...$60

-'87-'90 closed style stock radiator (worked perfectly fine when removed, converted to open style 3 core aluminum system)...$20

-Misc 4.0L parts (starters, alternators, a/c compressor, vac canisters, renix thermostat housing, washer/coolant bottles, etc...)

-Pedal assemblies (brake/clutch and gas from AX-15 and brake and gas from AW4)

-96 Crown Vic rear springs

-Set of 4 police style rims with hub caps (tires are shot)...$50 obo

-87-91 rear tail lights (somewhere around those years, removed from an '89 and fits an '88)...$25

-Charcoal front fox body Mustang seats and Mustang brackets (faded but comfy as hell, full manual)...$100 obo

-Mustang lot of stuff (seats, fenders, hatch, windows, heater box, tons of wiring and misc other parts)...$300

• 2 weeks later...

$30 a piece or $50 per set, plus shipping. Which side were you looking for as they are different lengths? The driver side axle could use new lug bolts though as one is broken and the other are a little worn (held a tire on fine before it was removed though). I can change them if wanted for the price of the lug bolts.

73653f864a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ECU do you know if it was automatic trans or manual? my part number is DAMN close but no cigar, if its a manual computer i'll take it & try it.

Sorry, forgot to put it up in the first post. The Renix ECU was pulling from an automatic, 4x4, 4.0L Cherokee Laredo.

Archived