2.5L header...

Pacesetter does not make a XJ/MJ 2.5L Header.

Banks does not make a XJ/MJ 2.5L Header. 51316 (YJ/TJ) has clearance issues to the best of my knowledge.

Borla does not make a XJ/MJ 2.5L Header. 17061 (YJ/TJ) has clearance issues with down pipe.

Dynomax does not make a XJ/MJ 2.5L Header. You could use just the header portion of the 88741 kit, and than modify or make your own downpipe.

To the best of my knowledge I do not know of a manufacture out their making "performance" 2.5L headers for the XJ or MJ. You may be able to use the header of one of the above kits and make your own downpipe though...

Pacesetter does not make a XJ/MJ 2.5L Header.

Banks does not make a XJ/MJ 2.5L Header. 51316 (YJ/TJ) has clearance issues to the best of my knowledge.

Borla does not make a XJ/MJ 2.5L Header. 17061 (YJ/TJ) has clearance issues with down pipe.

Dynomax does not make a XJ/MJ 2.5L Header. You could use just the header portion of the 88741 kit, and than modify or make your own downpipe.

To the best of my knowledge I do not know of a manufacture out their making "performance" 2.5L headers for the XJ or MJ. You may be able to use the header of one of the above kits and make your own downpipe though...

agreed.

I am not looking for a high performance header... Just one that is not rusted, or in good condition.

Here's an exhaust manifold on e-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dorman-OE-Solutions-674-225-Exhaust-Manifold-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588b1a285eQQitemZ380290869342QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Clifford does make a header for the 2.5L. I had one installed on my engine before I put it back in the truck, I just didn't like the way it fit. The stock cast iron header extends about 12" below the intake manifold and mates to the down-pipe. The down-pipe goes down and crosses over behind the oil pan and is supported in a bracket. The clifford header extends to the bottom of the oil pan and then bends straight back toward the transfer case. It would take some custom exhaust work to get it to mate to the cat on the other side of the car. I think the price of the Clifford was about $300!!

I put a new stock manifold on my 2.5 and 10k miles later it has a crack, you can here the tick-tick-tick when I first start it up. If Clifford could make their header mate to the down-pipe on a Comanche I would buy it!

A hole in the manifold would constantly push out exhaust. Nothing to do with when it sparks. Pushing out exhaust is a good 4th of what your cylinder does, and there's always at least one piston doing it.

Rockauto has a manifold for $70, or a $90 one that comes with 1 Manifold gasket, 2 studs, 2 nuts, 2 washers, 2 5/16inch Bolts, 2 5/16inch Lock Washers, 1 Oxygen Sensor Plug, 1 EGR Gasket, 1 Block-off Plate