New buttons and functions...

Automan2164

Ok guys, I am going a little crazy on all this new stuff I have access to, and will be adding some new buttons to the available options (by the img tags) I am hoping to make CC more interactive, and fun to play with. I will update this thread as I go, but for the time being, feel free to try them out here, or in the testing section. Currently, there is a youtube button I premiered in another post, and now I just uploaded a align center button, and an align right button. Click the button to bring up the tag as you would, and type between to make the message inside to align to the center or right. (Left will be default, so I didn't see the need to add a left button)

I will update with any new buttons.

TEST CENTER

TEST RIGHT

Rob L. :cheers:

Found some stuff I did not know about that's already here, like the "list" function. You can use it to bullet point stuff, or automatically number things. Here's the explanation.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/faq.php?mode=bbcode

[*:sgqkgqj7]test
    [*:sgqkgqj7]test 2

[*:sgqkgqj7]test
    [*:sgqkgqj7]test 2

Rob L.

Almost forgot, I can put up any button that a similar board has, that's php like we are... Since I on;y frequent this board, feel free to tell me about any buttons you would like. I am scanning through the thread at the phpBB forums, but its 204 pages long, and I am on page 8. There's paypal buttons, page line dividers... Tons of stuff, but I don't want to clutter the place with weird buttons.

Rob L.

How about making it easier to upload pics? :yes:

on my other jeep forums (including the little local one) you can upload pics right off of your hard drive. -- no photobucket or flickr needed. that is something i think we all would like.

here's an example : http://weekendwheeling.com/index.php

While that would be nice, that also costs BIG bucks. We run this pig on a shoe string budget. In order to host pics here, we would have to pay for a truck load of disk space at the server. The way we have it now, you hotlink to the pic, not costing us disk space.

Rob L. :D