Just made some big orders!!!

M1A1TankerTom

I'm stoked right now. The last few weeks I have been out wheeling my Comanche every weekend and absolutley love these trucks! Anyways I have been doing a lot of research on this board and on NAXJA and finally just placed some orders. I ordered a JCRoffroad front winch bumper with the verticle single hoop, a XRC 9000 winch, Aussie lockers for my 93 Dana 30 front and another Aussie for my Dana 44 rear, and I also set an appointment for 4wheelparts to rebuild both axles, install 4.56 gears in both axles, and install the aussie lockers in both axles. I also ordered a set of Husky floor liners to catch all this mud I have been bringing in the truck. So I am pretty damn excited and can't wait to get all this stuff installed. Just had to share with some people that would understand my excitement!

how much did it cost you to regear? I'm looking at a set of 86 grand waggy D44 with 2.07 gears and will deffinatly need regeared.

Josh

I think you mean 2.73. If I remember correctly the final years of the Waggy only came with 2.73 and 3.31 if equipped with the towing package.

how much did it cost you to regear? I'm looking at a set of 86 grand waggy D44 with 2.07 gears and will deffinatly need regeared.

Josh

I think you mean 2.73. If I remember correctly the final years of the Waggy only came with 2.73 and 3.31 if equipped with the towing package.

You are correct sir. But still some friggen atrocious gears none the less. Even the optional gearset was gross.

Rob L. :ack:

they are doing both axles and gave me a price of 1200 bucks out the door which includes axle rebuild kits and the kits being installed, 4.56 gears and gears being installed, new carriers for front and rear, and the lockers being installed (it did not include the actual cost of the lockers).

ya I thought it was a pretty good deal, the original price was 1560 but my buddy that took me to the shop buys a lot of stuff for his wrangler from them so we beat the manager up a bit and he got the price down and then on top of that they give another 5% off discount to law enforcement officers so that got the price down to about 1236, and then the manager said "well hell, things have been slow so if you set a date to do it with us ill just make it an even 1200"....to which I said how does the first week of december sound (thats when I get my Aussies in the mail due to being backordered).