Marvel Mystery Inverse Oiler

does that dump oil into the intake? :hmm:

The MARVEL INVERSE OILER is built to feed MARVEL MYSTERY OIL and is designed only for this material.

MARVEL MYSTERY OIL is compounded to prevent the development of harmful conditions found in the upper area of every internal combustion engine, such as worn intake valve stems gummed piston rings, sticking of exhaust valves and rapid wear on pistons and cylinder walls. MARVEL MYSTERY OIL will also reduce these conditions and/or their effects when already present in an engine.

MARVEL MYSTERY OIL is not just an oil but contains costly ingredients that act to produce a smooth slow idle without engine stalling - faster engine pick-up, especially in high gear - lower oil consumption - easy starting - and a power pull that is even.

Fuel consumption will naturally be reduced as a result of increased engine

Inverse oiler is designed to supply MM,oil to the intake manifold in small quanities at idle or high vacuum and increasing the quanity as load is applied and the vacuum decreases. calibrated for approx. 1 Qt. per 1000 miles. Designed to provide upper cylinder lubrication as the work load increases.

Al

Designed to provide upper cylinder lubrication as the work load increases.

Al

I thought that's what my oil passages were for. somehow I don't think there's much to be gained with a modern engine. maybe the old v8s since they were of a cruder design, but our particular engines run for 300k if you simply keep up with maintenance. :thumbsup:

Inverse oiler is designed to supply MM,oil to the intake manifold in small quanities at idle or high vacuum and increasing the quanity as load is applied and the vacuum decreases. calibrated for approx. 1 Qt. per 1000 miles. Designed to provide upper cylinder lubrication as the work load increases.

Al

I seem to remember folks putting that oil in their gas tank when gasoline went from leaded to unleaded. Since the 4.0 is designed for unleaded gas maybe it isn't necessary? :dunno:

http://www.team.net/mharc/archives/mbox/healeys/2001-10