mud tires

GirsMJ86

i need new tires after blowing one out while mud running awhile back. finally have the money to get some. i am looking at the maxxis buckshots. only problem is, i am having a real hard time finding a place in Ohio that carries them. i am trying to get an idea for the prices from places for them. anyone from Ohio know where i can get/order a set of 4 and how much? i am in Bucyrus, Ohio 44820 or Marion, Ohio 43302. we have a few odd ball tire places in Bucyrus and NTB, Sears, Wal-mart and a few other places in Marion. but the closer the better.

Alex

31s are what i am looking for. 87manche said he was quoted $425 for 4 buckshots 31x10.5 out the door on the truck. can't seem to find anywhere in Ohio though that carries them. might have to special order them or something i guess.

Alex

no. that is why i was told the buckshots would be good. i mud run whenever i have the chance, which is really whenever i feel since i live on a farm. and work is right down the road for me so road travel really is not that much that often. plus with winter coming up i figured mud ones would be good. then in the summer i will get a set of road only tires since i have two sets of rims.

Alex

alright thanks anyways. if i can't get em ordered around here or find any i will look into some other ones and let you know. i am also looking at the Cooper Trailcutter M/Ts or even the Trailcutter M&S if i decide i don't want mud ones for some reason.

Alex

Alex:

I didnt realize you wanted another set of rims.

I've got a set of five stock steelies that you can put tires on, two even have 30x9.5 buckshots on them, about half wore. I have the other two buckshots, one needs a pleg and one's chunked a litttle. They'd be OK for trail only use, but I wouldn't drive 75 on them.

Yours for a headliner backer board :D

and here's where I got the quote from

http://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&hs=cDr ... =authority