Happy birthday to me

88pioneer

oh man I'm supper sorry that happened on your b-day of all days. so are you going to fix the guy you hits paint? and na not no couple $100's like 150 if you can find a hood for like 100. i know it don't mean much but happy birth day :cheers:

Brandon

Thanks man, the paint i scratched was on the lift gate itself. It might have even been scrapes not scratches. It was a local companies truck, of which my dad knows the owner very well. Nothings going to come of it. You really had to look to see the scratches on his truck. If only i had my 92 still, woulda made a world of difference :headpop: It needs more than the hood. Needs a fender, radiator, rad support, header, fan, grill and headlight assemblies, and maybe more. I'll find out more as I dig

Thanks man, the paint i scratched was on the lift gate itself. It might have even been scrapes not scratches. It was a local companies truck, of which my dad knows the owner very well. Nothings going to come of it. You really had to look to see the scratches on his truck. If only i had my 92 still, woulda made a world of difference :headpop: It needs more than the hood. Needs a fender, radiator, rad support, header, fan, grill and headlight assemblies, and maybe more. I'll find out more as I dig

wow rly? i thought only body damage. how hard did you hit him?

Sorry to hear. But at least all this stuff can be had from an XJ.