LKQ Trip?

Jakeman17

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Switched shifts at the RDC, so any weekend works for me. When are you guys free over the next few weeks? It'd be good to meet more of you guys in person :cheers:

You work at the RDC? Angela's brother hauls for them, and always parks there instead of leaving... He's in a Red Roehl truck. I should tell him to look for your MJ. Or just head over by the gates... He likes to hang out in there inbetween loads. Name is Chris.

Rob L.

Switched shifts at the RDC, so any weekend works for me. When are you guys free over the next few weeks? It'd be good to meet more of you guys in person :cheers:

You work at the RDC? Angela's brother hauls for them, and always parks there instead of leaving... He's in a Red Roehl truck. I should tell him to look for your MJ. Or just head over by the gates... He likes to hang out in there inbetween loads. Name is Chris.

Rob L.

Cool, we don't see the drivers much (at least not in shipping) but Ill keep an eye out for him, when does he haul for 'em?

Rob L.

Cool, we don't see the drivers much (at least not in shipping) but Ill keep an eye out for him, when does he haul for 'em?

He says that if you park by the edge of the road he'll keep an eye out for your truck. I'll send him a pic. He's in Ohio tonight, but says he will be coming back in tomorrow. I am going to take a pic of your truck off CC, and pic mail it to him.

Rob L.

Rob L.

He says that if you park by the edge of the road he'll keep an eye out for your truck. I'll send him a pic. He's in Ohio tonight, but says he will be coming back in tomorrow. I am going to take a pic of your truck off CC, and pic mail it to him.

Rob L.

What happened to all your pics from when it was yours?

Rob L.

Rob L.

It no longer has a plow on it, and the @$$ end isn't 5 feet in the air.

Rob L. :D

Rob L.

Rob L.

It no longer has a plow on it, and the @$$ end isn't 5 feet in the air.

Rob L. :D

Very true, lol, although hopefully now that I have a full-time job it should be a little more level soon :cheers:

I'm pretty sure the 30th works for me, anybody else game?

• 2 months later...

It harks all the way back to the first days of the comanche club. It wasn't always like it is now... It used to be an email type forum on yahoo, where threads would be like a long email, replied to a million times. I used to always sign off with my name and initial to designate where my post ended, since it was sometimes hard to see.

I still do it out of habit, and its one of the ways I just finish up a post. I find it a little more personal to sign off like that. Also, in PM's, I will drop the L. if I believe the recipient and myself are friends... Don't ask why, just something I do.

Rob L.

So is there a set date for the LKQ run? In about a month I will be all set to tag along, not going to be able to do much of anything though except walk around. I'm probably going to be on the prowl for some parts in a few months.