1988 Jeep Comanche

Hey there guys and gals,

Went to look at an '88 Comanche today and I am hoping you gurus can help me a little bit. It was an 88 comanche I6 5 speed 2wd. Nothing non-typical there. But what got me was the blue paint and gold graphics. And above the comanche on the fender was an olympic sticker with the 5 rings that was also gold. My question is was there a special olympic edition produced in 88 or what? Any info would be awesome. Oh and i scored it for $300. :).

Thanks

Devin

it was just an add on the pioneer for the 1988 Summer Olympics. theres a gold sticker that says it under the comanche emblem. other then that there wasnt any thing that is that great about it. cool find tho :cheers: u got pics?

I won't have pics until I pick it up. It's been sitting in a garage at a rental house for three or four years. I'm super stoked, just to pull this thing out and see how good it looks with a little bath. But I am torn between two options: Dad thinks its pretty neat. Like the first post not very special but neat. Me, I wanna lift it and stroke it. Maybe do some mud runs. But who knows. Only time will tell. I'll be sure to post pics in the build section. :).