XJ factory cd player

I don't think there ever was a factory CD player for the 96 and older XJ's.

But, I have this XPLOD system for sale really cheap..... :D . Sorry , couldn't resist. I hate thieves and think they should all have their hands removed :mad:

ticked me off like you would not believe. i have had that radio for a few years, used it in all 3 of my MJs but i get this 91 and take it to a bigger city then i live in and it gets stolen. they left all my S&K tools and money but took the radio, a crappy flashlight (left the maglights), and my box of fuses. idiots is all i have to say and they are lucky they got it out before i came out or they would have had to deal with my several sharp objects being stuck in em :D . put the factory am/fm/cass radio in today but forgot the lights to light up the buttons were cut out of it and the display can't be read unless you have a flashlight so you can shine it in it to get it to be readable.

i think if i get a second xplod to replace it i am going to figure out how to take the face off a factory radio and be able to put it on the xplod once that faceplate is taken off. idk. crap happens i guess. o but get this. i was parked right behind a nice new commander that was unlocked. saw the people come out to it and get in without unlocking it or useing a remote to unlock/disarm it. got me.

Alex