xj d44 same as SOA mj axle?

Sweet pic... I figured they would be different or I would have seen a thousand threads about doing it... I may Still get this d44 with discs and redo the perches... done it on my xj's 9" and not to bad... I can rig that junk if I wanna if its that close... some flat plate... alittle support new aligning hole... good to go... LOL... won't even see dirt anyways... LOL... thanks fellas

Sweet pic... I figured they would be different or I would have seen a thousand threads about doing it... I may Still get this d44 with discs and redo the perches... done it on my xj's 9" and not to bad... I can rig that junk if I wanna if its that close... some flat plate... alittle support new aligning hole... good to go... LOL... won't even see dirt anyways... LOL... thanks fellas

on-road structural integrity is usually more important. stress and force can be higher due to the higher speeds involved and no one else's life is in danger should your rear axle let go on a dirt hill. :thumbsup:

I know... I'm just messing... probly go with rough stuffs again... was heavy duty for the price...

I use their perches and shock mounts also. 1/4" steel may be overkill, but rather that than something that might fail.

I know... I'm just messing... probly go with rough stuffs again... was heavy duty for the price...

I use their perches and shock mounts also. 1/4" steel may be overkill, but rather that than something that might fail.

I love a lot of there stuff man... I'm going with a 6.2 diesel in the Xj so there's gonna be a lot of torque... on everything... so I'm planning to use only there stuff... diff covers are nuts too... wish they would have included them in that magazines article on bulletproof diff covers...