Throtle body wanted

1999MJ

Yah, I've got access to one in the local yard. Would you like the whole thing or just the TPS off of it?

I ask what you want to pay because I'm not about to lose money on something like this and once I know your top dollar I can then go see what I can get it for at the yard? :dunno:

Yah, I've got access to one in the local yard. Would you like the whole thing or just the TPS off of it?

I ask what you want to pay because I'm not about to lose money on something like this and once I know your top dollar I can then go see what I can get it for at the yard? :dunno:

I Need the whole throtle body. Lets say top dollar is $40

OK,

I hope to make it to that yard this Friday after work. I'll see what he'll want for it and go from there.

OK,

I hope to make it to that yard this Friday after work. I'll see what he'll want for it and go from there.

Sounds good man.. Thanks again

Best I can get it for is $50, and that's not including shipping costs. So I left it there, next chance I get to go back to that yard COULD be next week Friday. I'm involved with a big project next week at work though, so we'll see how that goes, might not be able to get out early next week Friday...