Myself, I couldn't tell you. But if you have a hitch available, I'd grab it. A rear frame mounted hitch is "one of those parts" that I'd not pass up whether I needed it or not. I would sure like to buy one if it is not needed. (hint hint) But If I'm right I'll keep searching LOL.

It should fit...

But you would have to make some sort of spacer to go between the Hitch and the bumper as the factory hitch is meant to bolt onto the bumper so the factory bumper drops down and the FEY bumper does not have the drop down that the factory bumper has so that is where the spacer would need to be added...

Exactly how much I can not say as I am makeing my own hitch because getting the factory hitch is hard to get and I have yet to get one and I do have the FEY aftermarket bumper on my MJ...

Last month I installed a Reese universal fit made to fit the Cherokee, among other vehicles. It required drilling 1/2" holes in both the mounting bracket and the Comanche frame rails just behind the spring shackle mounts. But it worked out great. I tried to post the pictures, but had trouble with it and gave up. I have a Fey bumper on a long bed metric ton. The hitch does not touch or interfere with the bumper in any way. It was a Reese #37042, I bought it at Walmart for $114. Reese isn't making that hitch anymore, but it's been superceded by #37152, which should attach with the same mods. The drilling was necessary to move the hitch rearward about 2" to not only clear the tail pipe, but also to be closer to the back edge of the bumper. It ends up about 1/2" forward of the rear edge of the bumper and about 1/2" below the bumper. 5000 pound rated, 500 tongue weight.

Ok he dug it out says its a e-trailer hitch anyone ever heard of this company? He sent a picture but I do not know how to get one from email on here I will try though. Says he has instructions and hardware wants $100.00.