Now Here's a Bedside Alternative

FYI Those are Hanneman 3" glass bedsides. To the guy who asked how you connect them, they're not really meant for a full bed, they mainly for bedsides on a back halved MJ for racing. Something with a full bed cage, no bed. Here are a few examples of them on trucks:

FYI Those are Hanneman 3" glass bedsides. To the guy who asked how you connect them, they're not really meant for a full bed, they mainly for bedsides on a back halved MJ for racing. Something with a full bed cage, no bed. Here are a few examples of them on trucks:

It can be done though. While I worked as a tech at a Jeep shop I installed a set of the full bedsides on an 88 short bed. You have to cut away all the "center" portion of the sheet metal bedside and basically just leave the edges.

Fiberglass fenders are a tricky thing. You have to have a TON of patience. Things need to be pulled, tugged, tucked and trimmed to do it right and you don't want to take too much off. This is true for both front and rear fenders on any vehicle.

it was aftermarket on my bmw. fitting the airdam was a night mare.

find out which companies the guys like on different forums,then test fit until it looks good. i had to make all the brackets for the install, then fiberglass them to the airdam.