Iceman

jpdocdave

so is the iceman done? i didn't get to see the fight, but he got knocked out by franklin.

i just saw the square off pic at the weigh in, chuck looked in his best shape ever. its a shame, i'd like to see him hang in there, but it looks like the game has passed him up. he was one of the best. but he's lost what, 5 of his last 6 now?

Yep, the rampage fight started the end. Everyone was scared to KO'd by chuck so they tried to take him down. The problem was he has one of the best, if not the best, take down defense in the game. After chuck would stop there atempt to take him down they would have to square off again and eventually chuck would catch them with a clean shot and it was lights out. Once people saw that chuck could get ko'd they stopped trying to take him down and started throwing with him.

he was the best period in his time, up untill the rampage fight.

he was the most accurate, most feared, hardest hitting knock out artist there was. he would knock guys out while circling back. his rise and reign was impressive. he was also one of the best take down defenders. but i also think the sport passed him up, the contenders now are insane. they are the best of the best in everything. you gotta have more than punches, and take down defense these days. guys like gsp, anderson silva, forrest, randy cotoure, and even though he's not that exciting, lyoto machida.

i won't take anything away from chuck, if he was 10 or even 5 years younger he would adapt and continue to be on top, i think just the way his body looked shows that. he looked better than he did when he was 30. i wish he could have a couple more fights, i think he would still be a force.

Anderson Silva is definately the best in the game right now. Crazy elbows and I think hes fought in 4 or maybe even 5 weight classes. He made Forrest look like a silly amateur.

If Rashad tries to fight Shogun Rua like he fought Rampage he is gonna get his A** kicked

Anderson Silva is definately the best in the game right now. Crazy elbows and I think hes fought in 4 or maybe even 5 weight classes. He made Forrest look like a silly amateur

he's nuts. but now his attitude sucks. i hate cocky fighters. but on the other hand, can you blame him. no one has even given him a challenge in the best organization with the best competition, he's walked through everyone, in multiple weight classes. i know of 3 weight classes he's fought as of in the last few years.

:clapping:

Rob L.

i think rob has the reference, spit it out brotha.

Reference? To what?

"This has got to be you... You spray that thing for bugs?"

Rob L.

:rotfl2:

did i catch a niner in there? where you calling from a walkie talkie?

naw....it was cordless.