new to me 86 long box 5.5" lift and v6

tazjeeper

yeah thanks it needs rockers and one small hole in the floor fixed but the truck is a west cost truck and the subframe is in great shape... not sure what to do with it... I have been looking for one to make into an excab and short box. this could be it..

Argh! That is *THE* wheel setup I want

Skinny Swampers on 10-spoke Turbines

Yeah that did it for me... I had to have it just for the lift the wheels and the tires.... the rest I did not care about... it could have been junk... I wanted all the parts to put on my 88 shorty... but now that I have seen it and bought it I think I am going to fix it up.. realy nothing a few parts out ofth yard won't fix...

I can not belive some people the guy i was buying the Mj from called me to say he sold it the day after I gave him the deposit... we made a deal i could pick it up this comming week. and he sold it to someone elts after I made the deal..

I can not belive how some people have no problems doing this kind of thing... I feel like I should take him to court for loss of income... I would have made a lot of money on that jeep

that is totally not right -especially if a deposit was made ! its not very often that i would raise $#!& ---but in a case like that, i think i might make it a bit messy for him. -tell him to get it back because the deal had already been made----- ask him about his drug use, that sort of thing...........

So, wait. You never had it in your possession in the first place?

Generally, I have found it bad mojo to announce you have a vehicle before taking possession. Bit me in the but more than a few times, and I have noticed that usually, if I keep it to myself until I have it, I get it more often.

Superstitious? :dunno:

Rob L. :nuts:

So, wait. You never had it in your possession in the first place?

Generally, I have found it bad mojo to announce you have a vehicle before taking possession. Bit me in the but more than a few times, and I have noticed that usually, if I keep it to myself until I have it, I get it more often.

Superstitious? :dunno:

Rob L. :nuts:

well I was not worried about it as i have emails conferming that he did not mind taking the deposit and waiting. i drove over an hour to look it over and finalize the deal. he gave me a recipt and agreed taht once the guy that bought my mj is out of the hospital from sergury and pick up my truck I can come pick up the new one.. thsi is all in emails and was said again.

it is not like he waited i was their thursday and he sold it to someone friday becasue he called and left a message for me to call him friday night...

i called a few times and then he called to night... he said... hey just wanted to ask if you addy is right on the email i have from you? I said yes why? his reply was well a guy came and gave me more then you did so I sold it to him..

I said wait... we had a deal nad you have money as a deposit... right.. yeah but that does not matter he said.. i said oh it does nad intill after the date we set for me to come pick it up has past it is mine. I f i did not coem git it then you can do what you want with it...

he said oh well I am going to send your money to you... I said realy please do I will need it for my lawer so I can take you to court for the money you just cost me andd my time

call it jinxing or whatever, but twice now I've announced a truck purchase and it's turned out to be a bit "premature". :fs1: Next time I'm saying nothing until it's in my driveway. :D

oh I here ya. I usualy have the deal done and just go pick it up aswell... then post or say here it is... I just realy did not think this guy was like that... and like I said I even talked to him in an email about it and he agreed no problem...

To: jeepcity

Subject: RE: Reply to your "Jeep Comanche" Ad

Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 18:57:26 -0300

yes I will be home any time after 10 am just give me a call if you arent going to make it so I'm not sitting around thinking that your coming, and I will take a deposit and hold it.