Comanche Tail Lights...

Comanche Tail Lights???

I have a small problem, i am in serious nee of some tail lights, but i have not been able to find some, i am in the prcess of building some, but it is going to take a little longer than expected, so in the mean time, i need a spare set, my question, is the older style dodge dakotas lights are very similar, will they fit the bed?

will they fit in the hole and mount up using the same screws? No. Will that cover the hole and stay there with some duct tape and look like crap? sure. Take note that the MJ has 3 bulbs and the dak has 2.

SterlingStinger is trying something along those lines (but without the duct tape of course)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23393

Dak on the left, MJ on the right.

ok good to know, i was about to order some, well i have a piece of .060 aluminum sheet that i just cut and rolled to make to cover, now to just build a frame and mount some led lights to it, has anyone ever just shaved the lights completely and done the led light bar in between the bumper and tail gate? i would be interested to se pictures if some one has

Ok guys theres two yards near me that have them (or at least did) I know the one wants $35.00 each. I am going to go get two sets if some one wants them for that plus a litte gas or beer money thats good. If not I will throw them on the shelf for a while.