Source for floor pans

Stick with someone who supports the board/community.

http://stores.zmjeeps.com/Detail.bok?no=146659

That would be good.. if they weren't liars. It really pisses me off how careful we, as MJ owners, have to be when shopping for parts. Those are XJ floor pans! They DO NOT fit!

The front half pans in the first link may mostly work, but you'd still be on your own for the part the seat mounts to. Back half looks like XJ to me as well and would be completely useless. Might want to ask thes guys if they've actually ever seen an MJ floor.

I my self had always read that the floors were only slightly different and that you could use part of an XJ floor pan. After re-doing my floor last year I would have to say "slightly different" is a stretch. Maybe about the front 1/3 is the same. I had a complete new XJ pan on hand when I started mine, but so little of it was useable that I couldn't bring myself to cut it up.

BTW as far as I know there is no source for proper MJ pans.

Stick with someone who supports the board/community.

http://stores.zmjeeps.com/Detail.bok?no=146659

That would be good.. if they weren't liars. It really pisses me off how careful we, as MJ owners, have to be when shopping for parts. Those are XJ floor pans! They DO NOT fit!

The front half pans in the first link may mostly work, but you'd still be on your own for the part the seat mounts to. Back half looks like XJ to me as well and would be completely useless. Might want to ask thes guys if they've actually ever seen an MJ floor.

I my self had always read that the floors were only slightly different and that you could use part of an XJ floor pan. After re-doing my floor last year I would have to say "slightly different" is a stretch. Maybe about the front 1/3 is the same. I had a complete new XJ pan on hand when I started mine, but so little of it was useable that I couldn't bring myself to cut it up.

BTW as far as I know there is no source for proper MJ pans.

Wait, who's a liar?

Rob L.

I bought a floor pan from Sherman for a '71 Road Runner in '95. It needed mucho massaging to work. That, and the fact that they list the Comanche as an XJ series, asks if it has the 4.0 V6, and if it is a 2dr or 4dr, gives me some concern. Has anyone used them and can recommend them?

EDIT: They list their floor pans as fitting Chero/Wag/Comanche with the same part #. :???:

I bought a floor pan from Sherman for a '71 Road Runner in '95. It needed mucho massaging to work. That, and the fact that they list the Comanche as an XJ series, asks if it has the 4.0 V6, and if it is a 2dr or 4dr, gives me some concern. Has anyone used them and can recommend them?

EDIT: They list their floor pans as fitting Chero/Wag/Comanche with the same part #. :???:

They are Cherokee floor pans, I bought a full length set to repair my floors and had to do a bit of work the get them to fit. My truck is more of a trail righ so the floor pans are in but do not look like a stock floor.

pretty sure that all you are going to find is Cherokee floor pans.

Do the floor pans come with the mounting chanel for the seat brackets?

The channel and lower seat bracket on mine are rusted pretty well. The truck came with a set of XJ buckets/brackets but they do not seem to be an exact match for my bench seat stuff.

Do the floor pans come with the mounting chanel for the seat brackets?

No. Because they are CHEROKEE floor pans. Cherokee seats mount directly to the (flat) floor. This is also why your cherokee seat brackets don't seem right. You may want to do some searching on here regarding seat swaps.