The logo MJ?

Jason H. Rea

So does anybody have an MJ painted like the one in the logo?

site_logo.gif

I searched, plus read through the whole "introduce your self" thread, but haven't seen one.

Saw an OD Green MJ, but no Star.

I've seen that paint job on M715s, M37s, J-trucks, TJs, YJs, XJs, and CJs. But never an MJ, and it's a shame, cause I think it fits it soo well.

Love That the Paint job.

The Military had XJ's, and IIRC some MJ's, but they were painted that sickly mint green. :ack:

Dep't of the Interior and Forest Service used to have 'Institutional Green' which is similar to the sickly light green you describe.

yep, i was hoping to see one that somebody had painted that way, not necessarily a military issue one.

I haven't got an MJ yet.

Currently we're looking for an XJ for the wife.

Then I'll be looking for a new DD, and I'm heavily leaning toward an MJ, if I can find one in decent shape.

I've been thinking about painting it the OD green with the white star, but wanted to see it first.

I like the paint scheme, but I would ideally have multiple Jeeps. I like a lot of colors. But, yeah OD green with the white star, letters on the hood, I was in the military so I would use what ever letters designated my unit. It was a MT unit. And oh say, 6" of lift, with 35's.

Jason- you say DD, but you end up with a decent truck that turns into a bigger project than your current Jeep...

Ask me how I know. I joined the club searching for a DD. That lasted a couple months. Now I am back to DDing my TJ on 35s...

Oh the madness!

LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW do you have any pics of the jeep with the doors on?

Jason- you say DD, but you end up with a decent truck that turns into a bigger project than your current Jeep...

Ask me how I know. I joined the club searching for a DD. That lasted a couple months. Now I am back to DDing my TJ on 35s...

Oh the madness!

Yep, I know every Jeep has the "Just Empty Every Pocket" curse.

We've go 4 of them. I got plans for at least 5 more, which includes the MJ, but my plans for the MJ are basically mild compared to my YJ, the J10, and the M715.