90 2x4

tazjeeper

Not bad, but, PLEASE, loose the hubcaps.

Rob L. :cheers:

And the bra.

I am next in line for the bra if Geonovast backs out :yes:

JK - Rich

an no I will be keeping the Bra. this 90 is going on top of an old j10 I have. going to use it as the tow truck to haul my other jeeps home.. I sold the red 86 today to fund the project....

• 4 weeks later...

well took into the box sides yesterday after putting new 33's on my wifes 87 2dr xj..

got the passingerside all fixed up it was not that bad just a bit of rust behind the flare... I put a bit of fiberglass fill over it all after sanding it down..

now for the drivers side.. Haaaaaaaa took the flare off and found about 3 cans of sprayfoam in their... crazy what some places will do... this body job was done out west before the last owner bought the truck from the dealer... hahhahaaaaa on an other thread that asked why live east.. we know how to deal with Rust when it happens hahahaaa

anyway I cut anold corder out of a rusty 2door I had out back just for this type of thing... I am going to cut out the rest of the bad and weld in a new top lip and the side above it... paint nad put the flares back on...

I took off the hubcaps// some guy bought them for $40.oo put them right on his old ford...LOL

cap is in the back yard, bra has been cleaned, dryed nad put away for safe keeping. you never know when someone may want to buy it or I may want to put it on in the winter to keep the heat in around the engine.

I will post some pics tomorrow of the foam and after I weld in the new pice tonight

all in all the old mj works realy good. should be on the road next week. I am thinking as the A/C works realy good i am going to run this one for the summer with a F/s in the window.

I will have the 88 converted to 4x4 for winter.

well took into the box sides yesterday after putting new 33's on my wifes 87 2dr xj..

got the passingerside all fixed up it was not that bad just a bit of rust behind the flare... I put a bit of fiberglass fill over it all after sanding it down..

now for the drivers side.. Haaaaaaaa took the flare off and found about 3 cans of sprayfoam in their... crazy what some places will do... this body job was done out west before the last owner bought the truck from the dealer... hahhahaaaaa on an other thread that asked why live east.. we know how to deal with Rust when it happens hahahaaa

anyway I cut anold corder out of a rusty 2door I had out back just for this type of thing... I am going to cut out the rest of the bad and weld in a new top lip and the side above it... paint and put the flares back on...

I took off the hubcaps// some guy bought them for $40.oo put them right on his old ford...LOL

cap is in the back yard, bra has been cleaned, dryed nad put away for safe keeping. you never know when someone may want to buy it or I may want to put it on in the winter to keep the heat in around the engine.

I will post some pics tomorrow of the foam and after I weld in the new pice tonight

all in all the old mj works realy good. should be on the road next week. I am thinking as the A/C works realy good i am going to run this one for the summer with a F/s in the window.

I will have the 88 converted to 4x4 for winter.