86 one owner and now me

tazjeeper

picked up an 86 4 banger 2x4... 5 speed one owner.. hs bench seat, sliding window in the rear..

he did a few mods like roll pan in the rear, took out the air fins out of the cab behind the doors. painted the grill bump and cap to match... not a bad working truck...

Very nice! One of the few with the side vents closed off too; I kind of like it on that one though. Looks like a great buy for whatever you paid for it. What's on the list of future mods? Since we all know no true Jeeper can be satisfied with leaving a Jeep as is. :brows:

well this one I think is just going to be sold off to fund other jeeps like the Cj5 and the 67 J3000 I am working a deal on..

Thats why I did not say the price I paid but hay 40,000 pennys is not much to pay for a MJ right.

I like the shell, wish I could find one.

Do you mean the cap?

If I keep it that thing is going as fast as it can.. it looks good but I hate driving a truck with a cap.. way to many blind spots for me with all the crazy drivers out their...

nice truck. how much I'm in the market

Yes, PLEASE. PLEASE sell it to him.

Rob L.

does he bug you for one or something Rob?????

well Freakjeep93 where are you located????

I have a short box I am going to sell off aswell. its a 4.0L auto.

one of them is being sold the other is going on a j10 realy soon....

you can pm me and I will give you my email..

i was asking out of curiosity. I'm not immediatly looking to buy another truck but i wanted to know how much people want for good ones around my area. if it was in my price range( around 500$ or so) i would actually look at buying it. but this weekend i looked at a car and i believe i am going to buy it. so as of now I'm not in the market anymore. so sorrey i opened my big mouth too soon.

P.S taz you know me. i live up in dipper harbour , i bought an axel off you last summer. my name is james.

ok james I remeber now.

yeah the last 2x4 i sold was a 2 owner and It went in one day for 2grand..

as you know the mjs are hard to find... well inless you come to my house.. I ma on my way to pic another one u today.