1986 in OK for big money

it says factory overhead console, never heard of that ever being available.

That's part of what got me as well. I've never heard of any MJ through the production run getting a factory OHC, much less one with a compass and temp gauge in it. The other parts that kind of bug me about it is that he claims that it's 100% unmolested stock, when he also mentions that the fog lights are new, and I had thought that the buckets in that style weren't available in the MJ? I could be wrong, as usual though. Other than that, I can agree that if it's low mileage, it may be worth the price asking. It was late in the evening when I was shown it, and hadn't had the best of days, so I may have come across wrongly when posting it on here.

That's part of what got me as well. I've never heard of any MJ through the production run getting a factory OHC, much less one with a compass and temp gauge in it.

I bet you if you'd walked into a dealership in 1985 or 1986, and said "I want a Comanche with everything you can possibly put on it, and I don't care what it costs", you'd have gotten it.

i looked at it and it is nice but the price is a little too high for what it is the in side has a lot of odd stuff like the ohc

i think it might be out of a xj maybe? i don't know if they ever had them. but the color is just plain ugly.

Those aren't "FACTORY STEEL/CHROME RIMS" (factory 10 spoke Aluminum wheels)

& is that a blue console lid on the tan console?

Looks nice,

tho 100% FACRORY (his spelling ;) ) might be a stretch.

it says factory overhead console, never heard of that ever being available.

This MJ was probably custom ordered. The power locks/windows and 5 speed combination pretty much give it away.

My first XJ was an 87' Laredo:

4.0L/5spd, with A/C PW/PDL, chrome everything, etc (no overhead console tho).

Right Jim, and as a cookie cutter XJ, you couldn't get that. Power options were obviously not standard then. And if you were after a 5-speed, it was usually only available on the lower trim levels. Because "rich" people don't like to shift. However if you went in and sat down at a dealership, they could pump out almost any combo for you.