Boring MJ how to fix ?

AMC-MJ

Been over every rock trail, including Imogene and Hayden Pass in Colorado with a 2 wd '38 Chevy 2dr sedan. That was when I was a dumbass kid and didn't know you couldn't do them things unless you had 4wd. :clapping:

Haha. My girlfriends grandfather told me he once took his shiny new Grand Wagogneer over a pass around Leadville (the name has slipped my mind). His wife argued his new Jeep would get torn up, but they still went for it. Got to the top and saw a family of 4 in a convertible GTO. Guess with big motors and a limited slip rear end you can do anything.

If your GF'S GD was driving a brown/tan Waggy over Mosquito Pass in July,1972 tell him you talked with the driver of the Blue '65 GTO convertable,389, 4spd,posi trac, who remebers him and the pleasant conversation we all had. Jim

I would be curious to know how this part of the story ends. Talk about a small world. :dunno:

Well we talked to her grandather and he seemed very confident that Jim is who they ran into. Returning a message, 'well tell him hello.' He would have been a very easy going western ks farmer who liked to talk. Amazing how small the world can be at times brought together by the exciting life of MJ (not the late pop star).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic