My luck with vehicles as gone to hell

Lenard

Last week find out that both wheel bearings and U-joints on front axle on my mj are out,

get them fixed, same day my brakes go out on the mj. And I still have a bad solenoid in the tranny.

So ive been driving my dads car in order to go to college. Anyway I get in it this morning to go down and visit

Correy (Geonovast) and it bend's a push rod, or the rocker arm exploded, either way, it ticks like hell and only runs on 5 cylinders now!

:fs1: :headpop: :rant: :rant:

GET USED TO IT DUDE.

AS SOON AS YOU PUT A TIGHT, NEW PART ON YOUR TRUCK, IT WILL MAKE ALL THE OTHER PARTS JEALOUS AND THEY WANT TO BE CHANGED TOO!

REALLY THO I THINK THE BUSHINGS ALL "SET" AND WHEN YOU PUT IN A ....IE, TRACK BAR, IT CHANGES THE WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION TO THE OLD BUSHINGS AND THEY WEAR OUT FAST!

JUST MY OPINION

SORRY FOR THE CAPS, JUST NOTICED IT AND NOT TYPING THIS AGAIN :thumbsup:

GET USED TO IT DUDE.

AS SOON AS YOU PUT A TIGHT, NEW PART ON YOUR TRUCK, IT WILL MAKE ALL THE OTHER PARTS JEALOUS AND THEY WANT TO BE CHANGED TOO!

REALLY THO I THINK THE BUSHINGS ALL "SET" AND WHEN YOU PUT IN A ....IE, TRACK BAR, IT CHANGES THE WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION TO THE OLD BUSHINGS AND THEY WEAR OUT FAST!

JUST MY OPINION

www.convertcase.net

:banana:

GET USED TO IT DUDE.

JUST MY OPINION

I think your right :rotf:

get used to it dude.

As soon as you put a tight, new part on your truck, it will make all the other parts jealous and they want to be changed too!

Really tho i think the bushings all "set" and when you put in a ....Ie, track bar, it changes the weight distribution to the old bushings and they wear out fast!

Just my opinion

Sorry for the caps, just noticed it and not typing this again :thumbsup:

http://www.convertcase.net

:banana:

....... :thumbsup: i so put that in my favorites....