MJ horns

Squeegy410

THe horn on a comanche is a pain to find. I finally found it yesterday and added a second horn from an old maverick on there because the horn on it sounded so wimpy haha. ill try to take some pics when i get the chance

When I added dual horns to mine from a wagoneer, There was 2 wires to the horn that were both together to the horn terminal. I didnt think much of it till I noticed a same color wire not attached to anything on the other side of the front end. It was the other wire from my original horn. I noticed this after making a wire and mount for the second horn both on the driver side!.... so it was already wired for two horns.

i wired in a pair to, is the factory wiring on both sides meaning its pre wired on the right side also? :doh:

i bought a pair of horns, all packaged to be really cool, but they were nothing special, just a hi and low note. now one sounds sick, i think next is cadillac horns, i can't justify buying the train horns, but they are fun. i have a customer that has them, i hear him all over town.

I have a set of Wolo brand (craptastic) 'big rig' sound red plastic airhorns and mini compressor that I received as a gift a few years ago. I don't like the sound of the Oogah horn on it now (really, I have a oogah horn on the jeep). Time to knock the dust off.

I have a set of Wolo brand (craptastic) 'big rig' sound red plastic airhorns and mini compressor that I received as a gift a few years ago. I don't like the sound of the Oogah horn on it now (really, I have a oogah horn on the jeep). Time to knock the dust off.

I added a second horn as one of the very first things I did to the truck!!! Some time later I added the same WOLO air horns as you! I think they sound OK, All I need them to do is be loud and the more obnoxious the better. I'm not really a horn blower, but when I use it I wanna be herd!

Pop bought us each Ooga horns for XMas... so I have that too!! Separate buttons though...

CW

My horns are entirely off key so they sound like hell :yes: they really get attention. to wire them in i just ran a robber from the hot on the original horn and bolted the other horn right next to it. it works well. i also have an oogha horn that i found during tornado clean up :D i put it on my dads big diesal truck just for fun sence i didnt have a vehicle at the time and once i got my dart i didnt wanna put an oogha on it haha. my brother has the little red air horns and compressor but they play dixie

haha quick related story. some douche was bringing a car battery and horn to every football game when i was in high school. every time my schools team scored he would lay in to honking and keep going until he killed hte battery. me and my brother got sick of it so we filled up an air tank and hooked a valve stem to the back of a big rig horn. it sounded like a steam boat. we snuck it into the stadium with the band and when the little douche lit in to honking his car horn my brother drowned the stadium with that air horn. he was so loud i couldnt even hear the band, and i was playing saxaphone in the band haha.