Less Rusty 92 MJ

Well since we've revived this, may as well update. My daughter has the truck in Oregon as her DD until the insurance companies sort everything out. Then she can decide what she wants to find for a new rig. I suppose she might decide she likes the MJ, but the 5 spd in city traffic gets old quick.

On a side note: We weren't sure about Oregon regs on the smoked tail lights so I replaced them. You still interested Wiz?

just as a general rule of thumb, questions from you about your truck should go in the Tech forum (so they and their answers will become part of the database). :thumbsup: The project forum is more for you to show off your truck and for others to ask you questions about it.

• 3 months later...

NICE! :yes: :yes: :yes:

I don't see any rust though, that looks more like a light oxide patina...

MUCH cleaner than mine though I suspect your tailgate (at the very least) has been repainted, since it doesn't have black JEEP lettering. Looks like it was either done at a dealer (those are original decals on the sides I think) or they only did what needed doing though, instead of just spray bombing the whole thing.

• 7 months later...