** WTB Pukegoat transmission or AX-15 needed asap in PA ***

one_bad_MJ

well my puke junk trans went out on my MJ reverse is gone. the rest works fine.

i am looking for a replacement non fuked up pukegoat trans or a ax-15

as for the ax-15 i will need the bell housing slave cyl and the t-case to go with it. seeiing how people on here say i cannot use my t-case

call/text 814-341-9056

i am located in blairsville PA 15716

i have cash in hand this sucks not having reverse. i will meet someone or drive to get it pleas keep it close to me.

thanks for looking

I've got an external slave AX15, but don't have the master or clutch line for it.....I'd take $250 for it. I could be coming back up to Johnstown in the next couple of weeks and can meet you on 22 somewhere....family farm is down in Armagh off Grange Hall road ;)

Jeff

I've got an external slave AX15, but don't have the master or clutch line for it.....I'd take $250 for it. I could be coming back up to Johnstown in the next couple of weeks and can meet you on 22 somewhere....family farm is down in Armagh off Grange Hall road ;)

Jeff

i live in blairsville

• 2 weeks later...

Still need a tranny? I have a 5 speed "Pukegoat" sitting in my brother in laws garage in butler county? Stripped it out of my 87 comanche that had an electical fire years ago. It was working fine at the time and has sat in a garage since.

Josh

Still need a tranny? I have a 5 speed "Pukegoat" sitting in my brother in laws garage in butler county? Stripped it out of my 87 comanche that had an electical fire years ago. It was working fine at the time and has sat in a garage since.

Josh

pm sent