for the less fortunate CC souls.

Oizarod115

i know some of you guys are less fortunate than i, and don't have a pick-n-pull or they charge way to much, or they never have the right stuff.

wellll, i love going to pull-a-part, and they ALWAYS have what you want (ax15s and 44s are slim pickings but can be found)

if you guys PM me or respond to this with stuff you want i usually go on saturdays and i can try to score you some good stuff... prices are posted online at www.pullapart.com, and i'm not into jeeps for profit :cheers:

If your willing to ship some parts I have an 88 pioneer that I'm looking for black arm rests\door pulls. There the L shaped ones not the flat ones. pm me with price and shipping to SD if you ever come across some and youll ship jamminz.gif . thanks.

i know some of you guys are less fortunate than i, and don't have a pick-n-pull or they charge way to much, or they never have the right stuff.

wellll, i love going to pull-a-part, and they ALWAYS have what you want (ax15s and 44s are slim pickings but can be found)

if you guys PM me or respond to this with stuff you want i usually go on saturdays and i can try to score you some good stuff... prices are posted online at http://www.pullapart.com, and i'm not into jeeps for profit :cheers:

Good idea. Ill do the same for you guys ifu want. I can cover the new England states.....

If you can give me a heads up on a X/MJ D44, I'll come down and pull it, and compensate you for your troubles :cheers:

If I found a 44 I would go ahead and pull it instantly because they don't last long, however like i said I'm not in it for money so just price of the part is all I want

and I'll keep a lookout for those armrests, you want hockeystixks with the slot right?

If you can give me a heads up on a X/MJ D44, I'll come down and pull it, and compensate you for your troubles :cheers:

If I found a 44 I would go ahead and pull it instantly because they don't last long, however like i said I'm not in it for money so just price of the part is all I want

and I'll keep a lookout for those armrests, you want hockeystixks with the slot right?

gambit4000s is the one that wanted the 44. I already have one. I wanted the arm rests. yes the black hockystix with the slots. that would be awesome. Thanks for keeping us folks that live in the middle of nowhere in mind. :bowdown: