good off-road setup???

Hey guys, I'm not new to cars but this is my first 4x4 vehicle so I don't know a lot about the off road stuff. I'm kinda looking to turn my comanche into a decent wheeler (nothing crazy but above average) and need some advice. Anyways, what is a good off road setup for our comanches?

Right now I have a 93 XJ front D30 (no vacume crap) and I'm picking up a 89 MJ D44 rear. Thinking of running 4.56 gears and some kind of locker (not sure what kind, heard good stuff about Aussie?) in both front and rear axles. I am running 32 inch tires and 4 inches of lift. How does this setup sound? What do you think, what would you do different?

It sounds pretty good to me.

I would run drop brackets or long arms in the front with 4" or more lift.

I would also just put 4:88's in the axles for when you get inchitis and move up to 6" and 35" tires. It will save you from regearing the axles in the future.

I'm pretty happy with the hieght right now, really don't think I'm gonna wanna take it up any higher.

no super paint for me either...I do have a buddy that works at a line-x dealer that wants to spray the whole truck in line-x though. Says he would do it for cost of supplies only. Thought it would be kinda cool...but that is definatley last on the list of things to do.

what do you guys think of the Aussie lockers. Searched around the board for info on them and they seem to be pretty good. Is that a good locker to throw in the front and rear?

no super paint for me either...I do have a buddy that works at a line-x dealer that wants to spray the whole truck in line-x though. Says he would do it for cost of supplies only. Thought it would be kinda cool...but that is definatley last on the list of things to do.

be very judicious about that bedliner on the whole truck, it do tend to hold dirt and will NEVER look good after a few miles of filth etc.

I would say nay on drop brackets til you have 5+ " of lift based on my personal experience. I have them on my XJ, and theyve caused more problems than good. Granted it does improve ride quality, but your gonna *probably need adjustable UCA and LCAs to get your axle centered right, and with some descent caster. Mine can't come off quick enough! Not to mention I drag them over every rock!